Asked by Ajmal Khan from Pakistan | Mar. 25, 2016 14:39
About:Macau Visa Policy

I'm traveling to Hongkong and going to stay for 7 days in hotel as pleasure trip.

I'm planning to visit Macau by ferry or cruise just for a day n come back to hotel in Hongkong. Do I need visa or can get entry on arrival at Macau by cruise ? If I need it , how do I apply and how long it will take for processing I hv only 25 day to fly to Hongkong. If I needit then what documents I need to provide them. I hv already got Hongkong visit entry permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jay from USA | Mar. 26, 2016 03:25
You need it to visit there and you should apply for it in advance of your trip.
You can first prepare the required documents including copy of your passport, the application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo, proof of financial support, transportation arrangement, your hotel booking record, and your travel plan. Afterwards, submit your application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it. If the embassy deals with your application by itself, it just takes 5 working days; but if it’s transferred to Macao Immigration Department, it takes about 3 weeks.
Related Questions:
hello, my bf from dubai is going to shenzen this june 13. im here now at ph...
Ms.INIALEWIS from Philippines
| Jun. 05, 2010 00:35
Im a doctor from Syria holding UAE reseidence visa . Im traveling in a busi...
Asked by Mr.Eyad from UAE
| Nov. 10, 2009 21:26
Day Trip to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, Possible right to apply VOA?
Asked by Fawzi from Malaysia
| Jan. 15, 2016 01:56
Hi! Im planning a trip to Guilin on 7 Jan to 10 Jan 2010. 1) Should i get ...
Asked by Mr.Kelvin from Malaysia
| Nov. 22, 2009 12:22
We plan to go Shantou on a 7 days trip on first week of April 2011 on free...
Asked by Ms.JOANNA CHUA from Singapore
| Nov. 17, 2010 01:58
Daily travel from Shanghai to Hangzhou
Asked by Nicole Chia from Malaysia
| Feb. 09, 2015 00:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)