Asked by susan woo from Malaysia | Mar. 23, 2016 03:16
About:China Consulates in Italy

can i apply tourist visa at Milan while i am Malaysian

I am Malaysian and studying in Milan. My course will end in July 2016 after that i am planning to go to Shanghai to seek for job. At first, i think i should apply tourist entry permit for going into china, can i apply my tourist entry permit in Milan?
during the time at Shanghai, i will looking for job. If there is a company want to hire me, so what step should i do next? please give me the detail of the procedure, thank you for your answer.

Answers (3)
Answered by David from Canada | Mar. 23, 2016 21:26
You can apply for it in Milan.
If you are employed by a company in Shanghai, the employer will get you the invitation letter of a duly authorized unit and alien employment permit, and then you should apply for a work Z type with the required documents. You can try to change L type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Answered by susan woo from Malaysia | Mar. 24, 2016 01:18
David, so many thanks on your reply. I still have some more questions need to ask, i hope you don't mind.
1) How many sort of L type visa for foreigner to apply as a tourist going into China? what are their different in application fees, duration stay.
2) What documents should i presented for the application of L type?
3) Any conditional apply for the foreigner who want to get job at Shanghai? in sence of education background, salary paid and etc.
4) What kind of company can only employ foreigner for the job? in the sence of their paid up capital, the establishment of the company and etc
5) can i know the full name of PSB and the address, telephone contact at Shanghai.
thank you.
Answered by David | Mar. 25, 2016 01:56
1) Dear, there are those types including single-entry L type (88.3 ringgits), double-entry L type (108.3 ringgits), multiple-entry L type within 6 months (138.3 ringgits) and multiple-entry L type within 12 months (178.3 ringgits). In most cases, one may be given stay duration of 30 days. And sometimes, one may also get stay duration of 60 days and days.
2) The documents include the application form and a passport-sized color photo taken recently, your passport and copy of its data page, round trip air tickets and hotel booking record.
3) Usually, you should have degree certificate and at least 2-year work experience related to the job you find.
4) According to what I know, any company can hire the foreigner.
5) PSB refers to the public security bureau. Here is the address and telephone of Shanghai Municipal Public Security Bureau: No. 128, South of Wuning Road; (021) 62310110.
Or may I know which district you will go to in Shanghai so that I can find the local PSB contact information for you.
Related Questions:
Iranian who live in Italy needs visa for short term to go to China
Asked by Mrs.zam from Italy
| May. 04, 2011 23:06
can i get a chinese visa while i am in milan....i have an australian passpo...
Asked by salvatore calcagno from Australia
| Apr. 04, 2014 04:25
Malaysian tourist in singapore
Asked by Donald from Malaysia
| Jun. 05, 2012 22:36
I am Malaysian , student in China ( F visa -14/9-10/12/10)I am planning a ...
Asked by Ms.yan m y from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2010 23:41
Visa application in Italy for non-resident
Asked by Emma from Switzerland
| Aug. 27, 2013 02:56
If am holding a Chinese tourist visa and also have admission with a univers...
Asked by Wilson from Benin
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)