Asked by Subhash Batra from India | Mar. 18, 2016 16:00
About:China Visa Fees

Extension of L visa, please help

I came China on L type whereas I had to come on M type. My agent got me wrong type. I am here to buy commercial goods to import to my country and I need to stay longer,but I am permitted to stay for 30 days only. I want to stay about 90 days. Can my tourist L type be extended for 90 days and be changed to M type? If yes, where to apply and how much is the fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Canada | Mar. 18, 2016 22:54
Subhash, you can apply for an extension of your L type, but the extended duration won’t be more than the original stay duration of your L type. It means you can only get 30 days at most if you apply for extension.

Do you have a supplier in PRC? If yes, you can try to change L type to M type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. But I cannot tell you for sure that it can be done. Just have a try.
It may cost CNY168.
Related Questions:
Hi. Is it fairly easy to apply for L visa extension when I get to China?
Asked by Ms.Sam
| Nov. 19, 2010 03:00
hello Im here in china on an L type visa but the days I had on it are about...
Asked by Mr.ferguson from canada
| Sep. 20, 2010 22:35
Hello, my girlfriend's(german) L visa will expire 10th of june. IN this m...
Asked by Mr.Sergio from Italy
| May. 20, 2010 04:51
How Much Does It Cost (US Citizen) for the one-month L visa extension?
Asked by Garrett from USA
| Jun. 11, 2014 04:19
How many extension can I apply for ..? With the L visa in china.. Is it 2 t...
Asked by Paul from Chile
| Feb. 09, 2018 03:43
Does anyone know how much it will cost for 1 mon L visa extension?Tnx!
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Philippines
| Oct. 05, 2010 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)