Asked by Janine from Philippines | Mar. 17, 2016 14:09
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

I am holing a Philippine passport, staying for 4 days in Guangzhou. Do I need a visa?

I am holing a Philippine passport and plans to stay in Guangzhou for 4 days as a tourist. Do I need an entry permit for this? How and where can I apply for it here in the Philippines? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Darcy from Netherlands | Mar. 17, 2016 22:37
Janine, you need it and you should apply for a tourist L type ahead of time. Of course, you can apply for it in Philippines.
You should first prepare the required documents including your passport and its copy, the application form and a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets and accommodation booking record. If it’s the first time you apply for it, the proof of financial support may be required, too. Afterwards, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it,
Related Questions:
Which is cheaper trip to Guangzhou-- from Hongkong or from Macau?
| Jun. 20, 2016 02:55
I am holding permanent hong kong ID card and UK passport and i want to do ...
Asked by joe from Hong Kong
| Nov. 28, 2012 02:33
Hi, If i am holing Ukrainian passport,is it possible for me to apply for...
Asked by Mr.Elizabeth from Ukraine
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:18
2-Hour Layover in Beijing and a 5-Hour Layover in Guangzhou
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2018 21:28
I am a Philippine passport holder do I need to apply visa for me to enter G...
Asked by zie from philippines
| Jun. 10, 2016 01:38
i am a philippine passport holder do i need a transit visa for guangzhou(ca...
Asked by ces from Philippines
| Mar. 05, 2018 20:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)