Asked by Mahbub Al Hasan Zia from Bangladesh | Mar. 10, 2016 05:23
About:China Tourist Visa

Possible to have a tour to Hong Kong ?

Hello Sir,
The tourist L type that I have already got to visit PRC, if I want to have a visit to the province of China, Hong Kong, within the same period & with the same visa....will the L type allow me ? Is this L type eligible for that ? Or I am to go through any further process ? Please let me know

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucy from South Africa | Mar. 11, 2016 19:53
Mahbub, the L type doesn’t allow you to travel to HK because the exit and entry policies in mainland PRC and HK are different.
You should apply for another visit entry permit to go to HK at the Beijing Office of HK SAR government. First, prepare the required documents including copy of your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo taken recently, transportation arrangement and your travel itinerary to HK. Next, submit the application to Beijing Office to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I have a 4 to 5 hours in Hongkong, is it possible to go for city tour?
Asked by pran
| Aug. 07, 2013 20:31
day tour from macau to zhuhai
Asked by judith balderrama from Philippinesb
| Nov. 05, 2015 20:55
5 hours stay in hongkong international airport,possible me and my wife to h...
Asked by Mr.Jay from UAE
| Jul. 17, 2010 01:16
I'm in china, is it possible for me to go to hongkong for a week tour
Asked by Agot martin from Philippines
| Apr. 19, 2015 01:05
Hello! I would like to inquire for a trip inclusive of the following: City ...
Asked by Reina
| Feb. 15, 2013 06:44
Is that possible to travel from Guilin to Hongkong by train?
Asked by Ms.Rose Duncan from Australia
| Sep. 14, 2007 11:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)