Asked by THERESA APPIAH from Ghana | Mar. 08, 2016 03:35
About:China Student Visa

Inquiry. Please I am supposed to undertake a six month research study in China.

Per the visa types I am supposed to applied to apply for the X1 type.
But I heard that now the maximum duration for X1 is 3 months after which the applicant would have have to return to the home country and re-apply.
Please how true is that. If it is true, is there any other type that I can apply so that I can spend six months instead of 3 months. This is because per the scholarship I obtained, they will only give a round trip fare.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Donovan from USA | Mar. 09, 2016 20:34
Theresa, honestly speaking, I never heard of that. From what I know, the X1 type is issued to those who intend to study in PRC for over 180 days and X2 type is for those who want to study for less than 180 days. Since your research study will last for 6 months, I think you can apply for a student X2 type.
Related Questions:
Inquiry about student X2 visa
Asked by THERESA APPIAH from Ghana
| Mar. 21, 2016 22:29
Good Morning,Della So happy to received your prompt response to my inqui...
Asked by Mr.Harold Apul SIREGAR from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2009 01:44
Chinese visa for researchers
Asked by Sanks from Finland
| Nov. 14, 2014 01:12
How can i apply for a X STUDENT visa to study for more than six month in ch...
Asked by Moses Dame from Papua New Guinea
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:37
Helloo. About Visa application
Asked by Ian irungu kiarie from Kenya
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:14
Study on S1 visa?
Asked by Ez from Australia
| Jan. 08, 2017 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)