Asked by Kaushalya from Sri Lanka | Mar. 05, 2016 14:00
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Dear sir I hope to visit China how can I apply?

Im a sri lankan, Currently I'm working in maldives. I hope to visit my friends in PRC how can I apply for the entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicola from Australia | Mar. 06, 2016 21:08
Dear, first of all, you need to collect all documents needed, including your passport which should be valid for at least six months, a copy of the passport, a duly filled application form of which the first page is attached with a recently-taken bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit or work permit in Maldives, and an invitation letter from your friend. In addition, you may also need to submit an invitation letter from a duly authorized unit or a copy of your friend's passport or ID card. Then, you can go to the embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa for Iraqi passport to visit husband who is studying there.
Asked by Sara
| Sep. 25, 2012 03:05
Egyptian Passport & Zhuhai
Asked by Ahmed from Egypt
| Jan. 15, 2015 03:20
dear sir i want visit never again to china. How apply to vissa
Asked by asoka from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 26, 2012 01:10
Dear sir/Madam i want to visit china but i dont know how to apply visa an...
Mr.KHAWAJA from Pakistan
| Jun. 18, 2010 21:35
Dear sir i like to visit to Hong Kong how can apply visa pls inform me what...
Asked by DM from Sri Lanka
| May. 09, 2017 22:11
Dear Sir/ Madam I would like to enquire for how to apply Spain visa in b...
Asked by Mr.Olympia from China
| Dec. 13, 2009 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)