Asked by Henry Taneo from Philippines | Mar. 04, 2016 04:13
About:China Visa on Arrival

Getting VOA for my trip to Shenzhen for 3days

I am from Philippines ,My port of entry is at Shanghai for my cruise ship to Japan and back to Shanghai then Hong Kong,I was given double entry only,and I like to visit Shenzhen for leisure trip,can I get the VOA from Hong Kong airport or Shenzhen Shekou port?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dolly from Belgium | Mar. 04, 2016 20:47
Henry, it’s not easy for you to get VOA in Shenzhen, so if time is enough, you’d better apply for a tourist L type in advance of your trip.
There is another option. If your layover time is less than 24 hours when you return to Shanghai from Japan, you can use the 24 hour direct transit. When passing through the immigration inspection, you can tell the officers you won’t use the visa on your passport this time and you will enjoy the 24 hour direct transit. In this case, you can go to Shenzhen from HK with the unused entry permit.
Related Questions:
Hi,im a malaysia passport holder.I plan to go ShenZhen (2days) + GuangZhou ...
Asked by Yong from Malaysia
| Oct. 27, 2016 21:06
VOA Shenzhen 1 day trip
Asked by Anen from Indonesia
| Jan. 28, 2018 21:55
is it possible to go from Shenzhen to Zhe Jiang?
Asked by Cecelia chang from Malaysia
| May. 05, 2015 01:11
how to get VOA in shenzhen airport? where do i should to go?
Asked by IVAN from Indonesia
| Jun. 13, 2015 20:55
I'm planning to visit shenzhen on 19-20 october 2011
Asked by aie from Indonesia
| Jul. 12, 2011 04:14
Can an Indian passport holder get a VOA for a day trip to Shenzhen from Hon...
Asked by Nagraj from India
| Mar. 16, 2016 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)