Asked by rijo from India | Mar. 03, 2016 09:07
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

i am a ethiopian passport holder,

am holding ethiopian passport and working as a housemaide since last two year in dubai,.. my sponser and his family are travelling hongkong for tourism purpose they are UAE Nationals, i need to travel with them so where should i submit my Hong kong application form in uae. and what are the rules and supporting documents.

how much is the tourist visa fees for Ethiopian nationals.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from Ireland | Mar. 04, 2016 01:17
Rijo, you can submit your application to the consulate general in Dubai. The supporting documents are as following:
1. The completed application form with a recently-taken passport-style photo affixed
2. Copy of your passport
3. Proof of your financial standing
4. Flight itinerary and proof of travel purpose to HK
It usually charges KHD190 if you post your application to HK immigration department, but if you apply for it from Dubai, I’m not sure how much it will charge. You need to find it out by yourself.
Related Questions:
I hold an Ethiopian passport and I am a US green card holder, I am staying ...
Asked by Mr.Sorety from USA
| Apr. 07, 2009 02:18
Do I need a transit visa in Hong Kong?
Asked by Mebratu Asaye Bitew from Australia
| Sep. 07, 2017 01:25
I am Australian permanent residence with Ethiopian passport. Do I need visa...
Asked by Samuel Kelecha from Australia
| Dec. 28, 2015 19:01
i have mainland china visa and i am going to shenzhen. do i need another on...
Asked by khalid from Ethiopia
| Apr. 25, 2015 02:15
can i travel from gounzhuo to honk Kong with permanent passport?
Asked by Nejat from China
| May. 08, 2015 21:10
i am Ethiopian passport holder.i will represent my company on FHC Shanghai....
Asked by Terhas A from Ethiopia
| Oct. 24, 2017 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)