Asked by Malina Loo Ai Mei from Malaysia | Mar. 01, 2016 23:42
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi there, I am malaysian and would like to ask for a long term stay in China

How do I apply for more than 30 days one entry visa? let say 180 days? If its not under business or student type. Also, what kind of documents do they require to do that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sam from Poland | Mar. 02, 2016 21:17
Malina, may I know what’s your purpose to PRC? If it’s for sightseeing purpose, as far as I know, it’s impossible.
But if you have family member who works or studies in PRC, you can apply for S type which may allow you to stay for a long term.
The required documents include the application form and a recently-taken passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, an invitation letter from your family member and his/her residence permit and passport (copies), and the relationship certificate.
Related Questions:
I'm married to a China wife in Singapore request for long stay in China
Asked by Samuel from Singapore
| Nov. 04, 2014 19:58
South Korea tourist visa for indonesian pasport holder
Asked by keziayansen from indonesia
| Nov. 22, 2015 00:24
tourist visa for indonesian pasport holder
Asked by yanyan from shenzhen china
| Oct. 25, 2015 02:45
Is it possible for me to apply here in Tokyo or I will apply in Philippines...
Asked by Iris Garcia
| Oct. 22, 2013 03:53
i'm singaporean n husband is PRC working in Singapore. I want to apply a vi...
Asked by rac from Singapore
| Aug. 28, 2014 01:17
Hi, My 6 months years old girl is a Singaporean. I want to sent her back t...
Asked by Ms.chen from singapore
| May. 13, 2009 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)