Asked by Bill | Mar. 01, 2016 19:01
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Visa extend or new

My friend is in China on an L type, got 30 days extension, and applied for another 30 days, but got 10. The return ticket is just 20 days short time wise. Is it possible to get 30 days entry permit for China, either tourist, or visiting family and friends? My friend has foreign family with work permit in PRC.
What documents would be needed? Which entry permit would be most easy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Louis from France | Mar. 02, 2016 20:39
Bill, as you said above, your friend has applied for an extension and just got 10 days, so I don’t think he/she can get another extension.
He/she can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB and consult if it’s possible to convert the L type to S type. If possible, your friend can prepare those documents including the passport and its copy, the application form attached with a passport-style photo taken recently, the residence permit and passport of his/her family, an invitation letter from his/her family as well as a relationship certificate, and then change L type to S type.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)