Asked by john from Italy | Feb. 28, 2016 12:24
About:China Business Visa

F or M if previously employeed

i've been working in china as employee (Z visa and working permit) which expired, I got Tourist L type, then again an other Z type and working permit.
Now, after the expiration, I will cooperate with a chinese company which does not employ me (and doesn't pay me any salary).
Which visa should I ask? F or M? can I get a 6 months type? How many days I can stay in PRC (at least 90 days without leaving the country)?
The fact that I was employee before, does it affect the chance to get a 6 months F or M type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mitchell from USA | Feb. 29, 2016 20:24
John, I think a business M type is suitable for your situation.
It’s possible for you to get a 6-month business M type with longer stay duration.
The fact that you were employee before in PRC may affect your application because you want such a long validity, you may be doubted that you can possibly work in PRC with the M type. But anyway, it’s worth a try!
Related Questions:
Business Visit to China
Asked by Mukheem Ahmed from Saudi Arabia
| May. 30, 2012 03:08
bus transport fm railway station dongguan
Asked by Mr.yang chin hong from singapore
| May. 18, 2010 22:43
Please inform me Beijing weather forecast from Dec 10 to Dec 18.
Asked by from Singapore
| Dec. 08, 2010 04:07
Does anyone have a recent update on the left luggage facility at Pingyao Ra...
Asked by Don from Ukraine
| Aug. 23, 2015 03:52
hi, i plan to go to Sanya in jan. suggestions for cheap flight & hotel from...
Asked by khairani from malaysia
| Nov. 30, 2012 20:48
Shanghai Hongqiao railway station to fm tower is how far?
Asked by suresh from India
| Jun. 04, 2013 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)