Asked by nelly from Philippines | Feb. 27, 2016 14:56
About:China Visa

working visa extension in China

Hi, I am currently working in PRC as a singer in a band. My band and I have all the legal papers and working Z type. Our boss extended our contract for another year. The problem is, our working permit is still on process. It was delayed because they closed during chinese new year. Now, we only have 2 days left in our working Z type. ( our Z type will finished on Feb.29,2016) My question is, if our working permit don't come out on the 29th of Feb, can the PSB give us an extention? Enough to wait for the release of our working permit? If posible, what are the requirements needed? Please response as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brenda from CN | Feb. 29, 2016 01:25
Hi Nelly, I heard that there is a grace period for people in your situation. It is said that once you have submitted the application for work permit and residence permit, you can wait until your residence permit arrives and don't have to exit. I think you should go to the local PSB to confirm this.
Related Questions:
is the visa extension office working during chinese new year?
Asked by Chhavi from India
| Jan. 24, 2014 01:40
Do I need to get a physical examination for a working permit Z visa extensi...
Asked by Tania from New Zealand
| Oct. 13, 2016 22:22
Hi, I have been working here in china for 2 years and i was issued a workin...
Ms.JGINA from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2010 04:14
Can I get a visa extension in china
Asked by Brian johnston from United Kingdom
| Feb. 15, 2016 00:23
Work visa (Z) is only for 3 month.
| Oct. 17, 2017 22:43
Working permit extension
Asked by Ankur from India
| Oct. 09, 2017 22:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)