Asked by Hannah from Philippines | Feb. 25, 2016 20:39
About:China Visa

Can I re-enter Hong Kong for another 14 days by exiting Macau for just a day trip?

Hello! I am a Philippine passport holder and having my 14 days vacation here in Hong Kong as a tourist. I would like to have another 14 days more to stay here in Hong Kong as my first 14 days is now coming to an end. Would it be possible to exit to Macau just for a day trip and re-enter Hong Kong? Will I get another 2 weeks?

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas from Netherlands | Feb. 26, 2016 21:02
Hannah, in principle, you can exit and re-enter to get another 14 days. But in real practice, if the time gap between your exit and re-entry is too short, I’m afraid you may be doubted and interrogated by the immigration officials.
Related Questions:
Hi, After 14 day visit to Hong Kong is it possible to exit HKG and enter...
Asked by Mrs.kallursh from India
| Sep. 23, 2010 01:43
I am Indian passport holder visiting Hong Kong for 14 day ig visa for 14 on...
Asked by Dilip from India
| Apr. 12, 2014 02:17
Can singaporean passport holder with 30 day visa single entry re-enter chi...
Asked by GRACE B L WEE from Singapore
| Jul. 03, 2017 02:58
ReEntering Hong Kong from Macau on a student visa
Asked by Jessie from United States
| Aug. 06, 2018 23:46
I am in Hong Kong on a tourist visa which i got extended for another 14 day...
Asked by Mr.KV from India
| Jul. 10, 2010 03:42
Hello! I have a HK Visa with duration 14 days. On the 14th day, can i visi...
Asked by Mr.Raj from India
| Jan. 04, 2011 02:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)