Asked by Ali from Russia | Feb. 25, 2016 09:10
About:China Embassy in Russia

Want chines visa from moscow I have pakistani passport

Hello I am living here in moscow , I have work permit here , and have pakistani passport. I want to apply for 3 months chines entry permit . Please tell me which doucments are required for this and how much its cost . Thanks .

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob from Canada | Feb. 26, 2016 20:28
If you go to PRC for tourism purpose, I’m afraid you need to contact with the embassy of PRC and see if you can apply for individual tourist L type from there because if you apply for it in Pakistan, your application won’t be approved and you need to book a tour to apply for group tourist L type. But I don’t know if it is the same case when you apply in a third country.

If the embassy says that you can apply for it from there, you need to prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style recently-taken photo, your work permit in Russia, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation; maybe the proof of financial support is required, too.

As for the fee, when you apply for Chinese entry permit in your home country, it is free of charge. You need to ask the consulate general and confirm that. Please note that a tourist L type is valid for 3 months, but usually the stay duration after each entry is only 30 days.
Related Questions:
i want to visit China need single entry visit visa.
Asked by Syed Tariq Ali from Russiaa
| Aug. 06, 2013 03:23
Want chinese visa from moscow I have pakistani passport
Asked by moughees from moscow
| Apr. 06, 2016 21:06
I want to go in holiday for scating in Bulgaria ?do i need to take visa i h...
Asked by Mr.Chey Chen from China
| Jan. 12, 2010 22:33
I am Khurram Abbas Pakistani nationality Holder and i want get chines visa ...
Asked by Mr.Khurra from Pakistan
| Apr. 28, 2009 04:50
I have Austrian passport but I live in Iran !
Asked by Amir from Iran
| Dec. 26, 2016 03:40
Chinese visa for pakistan citizen from Russia
Asked by hussain from Pakistan
| Aug. 02, 2012 01:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)