Asked by David Sepulveda from USA | Feb. 22, 2016 06:05
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

American male 58, single, what type of visa should I apply?

Visiting Pearl River Delta area, (most areas), also hope to visit Shanghi via HS Rail. What would I need?
Is there a general entry permit that covers everything? I will be a tourist....staying in a Zhuhai hotel first few days (to be determined). I hope to arrive at HK Intl, on Sept 3rd, 2016 (American Airlines or EVA air - airfare not purchased yet) and leave from HK Intl on Sept 22nd. My intentions are to gamble in Macau, photo/video my travels for documenting my life long dream of visiting China's best locations. Do I need permits? ( I am not a professional photographer, I am a hobbist photographer [not so good]).

Answers (1)
Answered by Gordon from United Kingdom | Feb. 23, 2016 03:11
Hi, David, you don't need entry permit for Hong Kong and Macau because of the signed mutual free-entry agreements. You only need to apply for an L type to visit mainland PRC. Hope you can enjoy the trip and take many stunning pictures. LOL
Related Questions:
Hi, I want to go shanghai & Beijing this March 15-20, what type of visa sho...
Asked by Ms.Gladys from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 01:01
I wish to travel to ShenZhen and Zhuhai in different days, what type of vis...
Asked by Gan from Malaysia
| Jan. 09, 2014 02:28
What is single/double entry visa?
Asked by Rosalind from Malaysia
| Aug. 22, 2012 02:38
what is the different between single and Double entry Visa?
Asked by Mr.Sen from Malaysia
| May. 30, 2009 22:25
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
i am an american citizen and i will studying in shanghai in a as a post-gra...
Asked by Mr.fred ragsdale from usa
| Jan. 23, 2010 22:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)