Asked by Steven from Bermuda | Feb. 07, 2016 03:18
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

I am bermudian citizen and live in Bermuda.

In Bermuda i possess a British Commonwealth passport NOT UK. I need to visit China for business. There is no chinese embassy in my country, where can I apply in person? Have no clue what to do. Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Louie from Ireland | Feb. 13, 2016 19:56
Hello, you can apply for it at the CVASC in UK by post. You should apply for a business M type and first prepare the relevant documents including the application form and a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your passport and its copy, the downloaded and signed declaration, as well as an invitation letter from your business partner in PRC. Afterwards, post your application to the CVASC to apply for it.
If you want to apply in person, you can go to the nearby countries with the embassy or consulate of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
72 hr free transit
Asked by Steven Harvey from Bermuda
| Feb. 12, 2016 03:53
Need help on short notice.
Asked by Callon from Bermuda
| Jun. 06, 2016 02:08
I am a UK Citizen living in Bermuda. Does anyone know how to apply for a vi...
Asked by Shelly from Bermuda
| May. 26, 2016 20:22
There is no Chinese embassy in Bermuda.
Asked by Cindy from Bermuda Islands
| Jan. 11, 2015 03:41
I already have my visa in my passport but another country stamped the blank...
Asked by PDL from USA
| Sep. 27, 2012 01:45
I'm a citizen of Bermuda living in Bermuda. Where should I apply for Chines...
Asked by Monica from Bermuda
| Mar. 01, 2014 00:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)