Asked by Max from Australia | Jan. 27, 2016 02:56
About:China Student Visa

Detailed itinerary, want to travel after study in China

I am from Australia and applying for the X2 Visa for 1 semester (3 months), however I plan to travel around PRC for 20 days after I am finished.
Should I choose the two entry valid between 3 and 6 months option, or select "other" and write 5 months?
Also, I have no detailed itinerary as it is 5 months from now, so how can I provide dates and addresses of where I will stay?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Denmark | Jan. 27, 2016 21:37
You don’t need to choose “other”. Single-entry one is okay. As for your study life, you can provide the address of the school. In regard of your next travel, you can just provide the name of the city or the district.
Related Questions:
I want to go to China and decide on the itinerary when I am there using loc...
Asked by Hans from Germany
| Feb. 25, 2015 11:43
Itinerary Detail
Asked by Delia from USA
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:17
Apart from return airline tickets,
Asked by Murray from Canada
| Jan. 01, 2018 21:57
Do I need a tourist visa in addition to the student X type to travel in Chi...
Asked by Anni from Norway
| Jan. 11, 2018 00:02
My 21 year old son will be in China on a student visa. I want to send my 1...
Asked by Mrs.Tina from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 01:03
I have a Pakistani passport and i have visa for the mainland, but how do i ...
Asked by sania from Pakistan
| Jun. 22, 2014 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)