Asked by Lucy O'Donoghue from Thailand | Jan. 24, 2016 21:14
About:Embassy of D. R. Congo in China

Police Clearance (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire)

Hello, I am a New Zealander living in Thailand. I need to obtain an Extrait du Casier Judiciaire (police record) from the 14 months I spent living in the DR Congo between 2009-2010 as part of my application for residency in the United States. I believe the Beijing embassy is the closest DR Congo embassy to me in Thailand. Can you please advise whether I need to travel to Beijing to submit my request for police clearance? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alisa from Russia | Jan. 25, 2016 19:13
Dear, as for this question, I think maybe you can either deliver your application to the embassy of D.R. Congo or go there in person. But in regard of the details, you’d better contact with the consulate general to confirm. Tel: 0086-10-65323224 or 65321621.
Related Questions:
How can i be able to obtain a police clearance while im here in the philipp...
Asked by angel from Philippines
| Aug. 15, 2014 22:02
How can i get certificate of clearance or police clearance in Macau if I'm ...
Asked by Irene Marinas from Philippines
| Sep. 06, 2016 20:55
I have the Dutch nationality, I work/live in Saudi Arabia and want to obtai...
Asked by Simon from Netherlands
| Mar. 20, 2017 21:20
how can I obtain Police clearance in China Beijing?
Asked by Siela from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2014 04:52
How i can attach police clearance certificate
Asked by ALI ZAIB from Pakistan
| Oct. 09, 2018 19:11
For China visa application, what documents could be used in exchange for nb...
Asked by rpbb from Philippines
| Aug. 30, 2011 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)