Asked by jin kim from USA | Jan. 23, 2016 01:58
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

do i qualify for transit visa? or should i apply for visa just to be safe?

hi i have ticket from sea to pek via icn. and seperate ticket from pek to sgn via icn and sgn to icn via tpe. another ticket icn to sea. ill be in pek for less than 72 hrs. thanks jin

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from United Kingdom | Jan. 24, 2016 18:51
Jin, you mean that after your transit in Beijing, you will fly back to ICN? If yes, you don't qualify for the 72 hour free transit. According to the policy, after a transit in a Chinese city, one should fly to a third country or region, but you fly back to ICN, from where you departs for China.
Related Questions:
Arriving by ship to Shanghai transferring to shanghai airport same day to r...
Asked by Claudette from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 21:13
We arrive in Shanghai by air from UK and stay 1 night before joining a crui...
Asked by Jane Conway from United Kingdom
| Oct. 18, 2017 20:30
I'm Uzbekistan passport holder flying from New York and I have ticket to Ba...
Asked by Lola from Uzbekistan
| Jan. 04, 2017 21:31
London to Hong Kong to Beijing to Tokyo to London
Asked by Mal from United Kingdom
| Aug. 10, 2016 21:24
Manila, Philippines to Beijing stay 48 hours return to Manila Philippines
Asked by Core from New Zealand
| Jun. 07, 2016 22:54
Toronto to Hong Kong, Cruise, disembark in Shanghai and same day to Toronto...
Asked by Prabhat from canada
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)