Asked by grace from nigeria | Jan. 22, 2016 15:32
About:China Business Visa

which type of visa should I apply? how much will it cost me?

am a Nigerian I wanted to come to China for 2weeks to buy some accessories to design my millinery work. my first time of travelling out of my country. where is China embassy in Lagos Nigeria? Grace

Answers (1)
Answered by Kate from Ireland | Jan. 23, 2016 00:43
You should apply for a M type for your business trip. It costs around 8000 Naira. Its address is Plot 161A, Idejo Street, P.O.71510, Victoria Island. To apply for M type, it requires your passport, finished application form, a recent six months passport photo, invitation letter from your business Chinese partner and invitation letter from duly authorized Chinese unit, a formal introduction letter from your company, your company's business license copy and your bank statement that proves you have at least 4 million Naira in your account.
Related Questions:
I am having business visa for china and I wanted to join my wife with me.
Asked by Sanket from India
| Mar. 05, 2014 00:15
I need a business visa of China please tell me which form I should use and ...
Asked by Ahmad Farid from Afghanistan
| Jul. 01, 2012 03:13
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
Visa for Egyptian living in EU
Asked by Ayman from Czechia
| Jul. 01, 2018 19:54
i want to apply for working Visa, how should i apply & how much it will cos...
Asked by tanka from India
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:33
I am currently at Schenzen in F type till August end for my student program...
Asked by Abida from India
| Jul. 03, 2017 03:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)