Asked by Shey from Philippines | Jan. 21, 2016 22:58
About:China Visa on Arrival

Is it true that the immigration has a quota when they issue a work permit?

My company is sending me for a job,I have flight details already but is it true that I need to have an appointment at the immigration in my port if entry to secure a working visa? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from Hungary | Jan. 22, 2016 02:51
Shey, I am confused by your question. The work permit is issued by the labor bureau in the city where your employer is located at. The normal process is that your employer gets the work permit and invitation letter from duly authorized unit for you. Then you take both to apply for the Z type from Chinese embassy in your country. Getting your Z type, you should come in, apply for the employment certificate and then change the Z into resident permit. All these things should be done within 30 days. Usually, if you have your Z type and employment certificate, you will get the long-term resident permit for sure.
Related Questions:
about my working permit re application
Asked by annonymous from Philippines
| Sep. 02, 2015 01:10
To authenticate copy of marriage cert
Asked by Siti from Malaysia
| Mar. 10, 2014 04:54
Hi can anyone guide me how to make Bank Draft or Cashier Order for Hongkong...
Asked by Azmatullah from UAE
| Jul. 21, 2015 22:32
If I work less than 30 days /year in china, will I still need a work permit...
Asked by Jnet from USA
| Feb. 25, 2012 02:34
Do I need to leave my original passport at China embassy (KL)to issue China...
Asked by Mrs.nazli afshar from Iran
| Oct. 09, 2009 01:15
is my visa valid after my foreifn expert has been cancelled?
Asked by Moh from China
| Oct. 28, 2014 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)