Asked by ZeeTee from Philippines | Jan. 21, 2016 00:38
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

Hong Kong visa for my Myanmar nanny

Hi! I will be traveling to Hong Kong in April and will be bringing my Myanmar national nanny with us. What are the requirements needed for application of her visa to Hong Kong? She does not have a bank account thus can not provide proof of financial standing. However, I will be responsible for all the expenses incurred during our trip.

Answers (1)
Answered by Muhammad from India | Jan. 21, 2016 19:59
Zeetee, you can apply for a visit entry permit to HK for your nanny. The required documents include her passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a bareheaded color photo taken recently, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary. As for the financial support, as you said above, you need to guarantee that you will be responsible for all the expenses incurred during her trip.
Related Questions:
can I apply for Hongkong visa in Phuket Thailand as Im working here at the ...
Asked by Ruby from Vietnam
| Feb. 17, 2014 21:32
I'd like to visit to China from Myanmar. My trip is start from Myanmar to M...
Asked by Ms.Lilian from Australia
| Mar. 07, 2011 01:01
Where should Myanmar citizens go for VISA application
Asked by Serene Poh from Singapore
| Nov. 21, 2017 19:55
Do i need to show bank statements when i apply visit visa to Hongkong?
Asked by thura lin from singapore
| Apr. 15, 2015 22:05
Hi. Is VISA necessary if I am to visit Hong Kong for holiday purpose for on...
Asked by Marcus from Singapore & Myanmar
| Feb. 19, 2017 03:39
do I need to apply any visa here in Canada? what are the requirements?
Asked by Yolanda Amita from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2015 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)