Asked by Gaia from Italy | Jan. 18, 2016 00:17
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ


If I fly from Bangkok to Xiamen and then from Xiamen to Milan (with one change in Shanghai) can I join the policy?
I currently have X2 visa but I want to go to Thailand before coming back home.

Thank you for your attention!

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Netherlands | Jan. 18, 2016 01:52
Gaia, as you transit in two Chinese cities, it's a pity that you can not use the 72-hour free transit. However, if the total layover time is not more than 24 hours, you can still use the 24-hour direct transit policy. If both are not applicable to you, you have to apply for an entry permit ahead of this trip.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)