Asked by Dina Ibrahim from China | Jan. 17, 2016 23:24
About:China Work Visa

attaching my visa to my husband

i am Egyptian who works in China, my husband is American works in here too, we both have work residence here, i want to ask what kind of documents i need, if i want to be attached to my husband's Z type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Canada | Jan. 19, 2016 18:49
Dear, you can just go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to change your current residence permit for work to a new residence permit for family visit.
The required documents include the application form attached with a recently-taken passport-style color photo, your passport and copy of its data page, the temporary accommodation registration certificate, an invitation letter from your husband, the passport and residence permit of your husband (copy), your marriage certificate (original and copy).
Related Questions:
My husband is receiving the documents for his Z visa soon. My name is state...
Asked by Mrs.Lisa from America
| May. 12, 2009 02:09
Hi! My sister with her son(age 10) and I (we are from the Philippines),
Asked by ariane thomas from Philippines
| Jun. 24, 2016 20:58
Hi, I just read one of the requirements for applying visa is attaching o...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Indonesia
| Nov. 30, 2010 01:30
Double entry (China>Mongolia>China)
Asked by Clementi from Indonesia
| Sep. 25, 2017 22:55
Hello, Sir I am applying for Chinees Visa to visit one of my friend, I want...
Asked by Mr.Rashid Ali from Sweden
| Mar. 09, 2011 21:37
Can I apply for the business visa without attaching the roundtrip ticket?
Asked by Len from Philippines
| Jan. 29, 2012 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)