Asked by Taimoor from Pakistan | Jan. 16, 2016 23:30
About:Macau Visa Policy

visit to Hong Kong and then Macau from P.R of China.

I am master student ta nanjing PRC, Hailing from Pakistan. I want to visit Hong Kong and then Macau, could please guide me through visa procedure and how much bank statement is required for Hong Kong and Macau?
Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Haley from Spain | Jan. 17, 2016 21:02
Taimoor, you need to apply for two entry permits to HK and Macau separately. The first step is to prepare those materials including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary and accommodation reservation, as well as your travel itinerary to the two places and your residence permit in PRC. You should prepare two applications and submit them separately to Beijing Office of the government of HK SAR and Beijing Office of the government of Macau SAR.
There is no requirement for the specific amount of your bank account, but you need to make sure that you have enough travel fees for the two places.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a PRC Passpor...
Asked by Mr.Sean from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 03:38
Ido i need visa to Macau (1day) and Shenzhen (1day)?
Asked by Sharon from Singapore
| May. 16, 2014 01:09
Hi uk passport and Hong Kong pr to zhuhai from Macau, for short stay, is VO...
Asked by Andy from United Kingdom
| Feb. 06, 2013 00:42
Do I need separate Visa for going to Macau
Asked by Kim Hung Ko from Australia
| Jan. 24, 2014 03:14
Hi, I am a Vietnamese, holding Singapore PR. I will fly to Macau and the...
Asked by Mr.Cao Nam Hai from Vietnam
| Jun. 10, 2010 03:07
Hong Kong/Macau/China visa for overseas pp holders from Aus
Asked by Rohit from Australia
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)