Asked by sam from Uganda | Jan. 13, 2016 08:43
About:China Embassy in Uganda

Italian Passport holder

Hello. I am and Italian passport holder currently in Uganda. I wanted to go to China to visit a friend for 1 week. What is the fastest way to obtain the visa and what are the requirements as an Italian citizen doing the application in Uganda for PRC. Is there a way I can do it online since the office is open only three times a week.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony from Canada | Jan. 13, 2016 22:01
You cannot apply for it online. There is no such kind of service. But if you are in a rush, you can choose express service which allows you to collect the entry permit on the second day after the submission. And it will cost extra 130,000 shillings.
You can apply for a tourist L type and ask your friend in PRC to issue an invitation letter to you. The required materials include the application from, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your passport and its copy, your valid entry permit to Uganda, as well as the invitation letter.
Related Questions:
Is it possible for me to apply in Teheran embassy for a chinese tourist vis...
Asked by Andrea from Italy
| Dec. 17, 2013 21:46
VOA for Italian Passport
Asked by Dario from Italy
| May. 30, 2016 04:42
It will be possible to apply VISA at Shekou port arriving from HK airport. ...
Asked by Fabio from Italy
| Sep. 15, 2016 22:42
China visa for Italian passport
Asked by Romano from Italy
| Oct. 25, 2013 22:30
VOA for Italian passport holder
Asked by Roberta from Italy
| Jan. 08, 2015 01:16
which visa I will need to request?
Asked by Rino from Italy
| Jan. 11, 2015 02:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)