Asked by Gul from Uk | Jan. 13, 2016 04:43
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Pakistani passport

my wife has a pakistani passport whilst i have a british one so we want to go visit hong kong for a week, i have my family there so whats the quickest way to get her a visa and what documents do i need for her and how much will it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tim from Switzerland | Jan. 13, 2016 21:19
Dear, you can call the embassy of PRC in UK to consult whether the application can be handled there and you can get it within 4 working days or not.
If not, you can ask your family to be your wife’s sponsor and submit the application for your wife.
You don’t need to provide any document. But the sponsor needs to submit the application form, copy of his/her HK ID card.
It usually charges HKD190.
Related Questions:
Would like to travel to Hong Kong with my family. Can I get a visa on arriv...
Asked by Shehla khan from Pakistan
| Jul. 27, 2015 19:53
I am traveling to HK for a Business Trip, can my family get tourist visa to...
Asked by ahmed from Pakistan
| Apr. 22, 2016 22:48
Can I visit macau from hong kong if I have valid Hong Kong multiple entry v...
Asked by Ahmed from Pakistan
| May. 15, 2017 20:33
In transit to China - Do we need visa for Hong kong ? Or going to Hong Kon...
Asked by Guest
| Oct. 07, 2011 22:28
do I also need a visa for macau?
Asked by jimny from Hong kong
| Sep. 28, 2014 01:23
Hi I got 21 hrs transit in Beijing.. Do I need to have G type visa to exit ...
Asked by M khan from U.K.
| Apr. 18, 2016 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)