Asked by Norbert from Germany | Jan. 07, 2016 15:14
About:China Visa

When do I need to do my medical check? Before or after arrival in China?

I'm going to apply for z-visa and would like to know the Sichuan Province rules about the medical check. Is it accepted to be done in Germany before arrival in Chengdu and handing the Cert in to the authority or do I need to do full medical check after arrival? I was told that the medical is not required for the z type application here in Germany.

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert from France | Jan. 07, 2016 21:59
Norbert, when you submit your application to the CVASC to apply for work Z type, the health examination report is required and you should have health examination at the hospitals designated by the embassy of PRC; after you get the Z type and enter PRC, you need to apply for residence permit and you are required to do medical check again. You should do it at the International Travel Healthcare Center.
Related Questions:
I've done a medical check up and passed all the report and passport to trav...
Asked by Mr.sam from malaysia
| Nov. 14, 2009 22:24
Do I need a medical check to apply for a Z visa? What is the cost for a Z v...
Asked by Nat from Thailand
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:09
In the case of teaching in China; Do I need to do a medical check in South ...
Asked by Lloyd Keeley from South Africa
| Aug. 03, 2016 03:46
My 3 years multiple entry visa to china will expire next year in January
Asked by Thomas from Filipino
| Mar. 16, 2017 03:45
Do I need to present any medical reports when applying for a Z visa?
Asked by Gina from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2015 03:46
I have done a medical check in China, can I use it to apply for a Z Visa in...
Asked by raquel from China
| Jul. 31, 2011 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)