Asked by Javeria from Malaysia | Jan. 04, 2016 06:25
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

which embassy is dealing with Hong Kong visit visa?

I'm Pakistani passport holder on student pass in Malaysia, and wanted to go for 1 or 2 week trip to Hong Kong and China. i need double entry permit for Hong Kong and single entry permit for mainland. Kindly guide me how and where i can apply for it? what documents i should provide and How much fee will be?


Answers (1)
Answered by Darcy from Ireland | Jan. 04, 2016 21:39
Hello, you can apply for it at the embassy of PRC in KL or post your application to HK immigration department directly.

If you go to HK and PRC for tourism purpose, as for HK entry permit, you need to prepare your passport and its copy, the application form, a recent bareheaded color photo, financial support proof, flight itinerary, and your travel plan to HK. As for the fee in Malaysia, it may be 30 dollars, but you’d contact the embassy and confirm. Tel: 006-03-21645250. If the application is posted to HK, it charges 190HKD.

As for PRC entry permit, you need to contact with the CVASC and consult because in Pakistan, independent applicant with Pakistan passport is not accepted. I have no idea whether your application will be accepted or not. Maybe you should book a tour and apply for group tourist type entry permit. Call: 00603 2176 0888
Related Questions:
Is chinese embassy is dealing with hong kong visa or they have there own em...
Asked by Ehsan from Oman
| Aug. 08, 2015 21:45
is china embassy dealing with the hong kong embassy as well .or is it still...
Asked by Mr.mustafa from Pakistan
| Oct. 19, 2009 20:41
Hong Kong And China Visit Visa
Asked by Isura from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 05, 2012 20:17
which embassy will i get my hong kong visa
Asked by nwoye mccollins from Cameroon
| Feb. 13, 2015 03:35
i want to visit hong kong and china , what are the visa procedures ? Which ...
Asked by saurabh from India
| Jun. 12, 2013 22:32
my friend's iranian who's stay in malaysia would like to visit hong kong, w...
Asked by Ms.malina from malaysia
| Apr. 03, 2009 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)