Asked by Louise from Denmark | Jan. 04, 2016 01:29
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I have a F type visa (double entry, 90 days stay).

Does that mean that I am allowed to be in China for 90 days, leave the country, re-enter, and stay for another 90 days on the same F type? Or am I only allowed to be in PRC for 90 days in total on this F type? Or am I only allowed to be in the country for 90 days staring on the day of my first entry no matter if I leave the country for some days and then re-enter?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alexander from Canada | Jan. 04, 2016 03:49
Hello Louise, it means that you are allowed to be in PRC for 90 days, then you can leave the country and re-enter to stay for another 90 days.
Related Questions:
Hi Please could you advise me. If I have a 90 days double entry f vi...
Asked by Mr.Jay from C
| Jan. 24, 2011 20:49
Double entry means 2 visits within the alloted duration or two entries of e...
Asked by Lane b from Canada
| Jul. 13, 2013 02:05
I am a Pakistani citizen I several visit to China now I am in Malaysia on w...
Asked by atta ahemd zai from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2017 04:54
Business visa for mainland china
Asked by Karan from India
| Nov. 11, 2015 03:08
Q2 visa query
Asked by Charlene from South Africa
| Jun. 01, 2015 01:11
Does that mean I can stay in China up to 90 days starting from arrival date...
Asked by AD from U.S.A.
| Apr. 21, 2014 22:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)