Asked by Ambika from Nepal | Jan. 04, 2016 00:31
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am from Nepal studying in Thailand.

I have travelled 6-7 ASEAN countries within this 1.5 years. What are the requirements for visa processing. And I have sponsored in Hongkong. What is chances of getting tourist entry permit for a week. I also have plan to visit Macao and mainland China during that period. So, do I need the separate entry permits for these two places? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert from China | Jan. 04, 2016 19:50
If you want to travel to HK, Macau and mainland PRC, you need to apply for three entry permits. The basic documents for the three entry permits are almost the same including your passport and its copy, the completed application form attached with a recently-taken passport-style photo and your residence permit in Thailand.

Other required documents are as following:
For HK: financial support proof, travel plan, flight itinerary as well as the application form filled by your sponsor and the sponsor’s HK ID card (copy). And then ask your sponsor to submit the application for you directly. It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for the whole process.

For Macau: air tickets, hotel booking record, proof of financial support

For mainland: round trip air tickets, accommodation reservation
Related Questions:
i am citizen of nepal studying now in tianjin. how do i apply for macau vis...
Asked by DAWA from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2015 04:44
i m from nepal but now i am working in thailand. i would like to visit to m...
Asked by Mr.Prem from Nepal
| May. 09, 2009 22:03
Dear sir, I am Rudra Lal Bhandari From Nepal. I have Thailand Tourist Vis...
Asked by Mr.Rudra Lal Bhandari from Nepal
| Mar. 13, 2011 01:36
I want to visit Hongkong as tourist for few days
Asked by ehtasham from Pakistan
| Nov. 29, 2014 03:37
Do I need a visa for shanghai if I do Chiang Mai-Hangzhou airport-Shanghai-...
Asked by Sara from Portugal
| Oct. 29, 2017 21:16
I am a nepal citizen,with one year valid visa.Can I get China or Hong kong ...
Asked by Mr.Anish from Nepal
| Mar. 21, 2011 04:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)