Asked by My from Vietnam | Dec. 31, 2015 05:50
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

Which type of visa should I apply for? Transit or tourist?

Hi, I am Vietnamese citizen but currently studying in the UK. I am going to fly back home for New Year on February and return to the UK after 10 days. I am going to fly with Southern China Air and in return flight, I have to transit 2 days at Guangzhou Baiyun. I know the 72h free transit is not applicable to Vietnamese passport holder so I am just wondering whether China offer transit entry permit or I have to apply for tourist entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from Indonesia | Jan. 02, 2016 03:30
Dear, in my opinion, the transit G type entry permit is the most suitable for you. You can apply for it in the PRC embassy.
Related Questions:
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
I am having business visa for china and I wanted to join my wife with me.
Asked by Sanket from India
| Mar. 05, 2014 00:15
Students have the right to work
Asked by Adriana from Colombia
| May. 21, 2014 04:00
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)