Asked by Tariq Ehtesham from Kuwait | Dec. 21, 2015 03:53
About:China Embassy in Kuwait

Visit to HK and Macau - Pakistani Citizen Working in Kuwait

I am a Pakistani Citizen working in Kuwait. My friends from Saudi Aramco planned a 4 day family trip to HK and Macau. I want to join them. Please let me know that how I can get visa for HK and Macau. HK entry will be twice because we will land in HK then go to Macau and come back to HK to take return flight.
Also please tell me that how long it takes to get the entry permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Caroline from Poland | Dec. 21, 2015 19:57
You should apply for visit entry permit to HK and Macau separately. You need to prepare two sets of applications. The required documents for the two places are almost the same including the application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your passport and its photocopy, proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary, hotel reservation, as well as travel itinerary and the residence or work permit in Kuwait. Afterwards, submit your applications to the embassy of PRC.
If both applications are processed by the embassy, it usually takes 4 or 5 working days, while if the HK application is transferred to HK immigration department, it usually needs 4 - 6 weeks for the whole process; if the Macau entry permit application is delivered to Macau Public Security Police Force, it takes about 3 weeks.
Related Questions:
Pakistani Citizen Working in Kuwait
Asked by Tariq from Ahmed
| Feb. 04, 2016 19:40
i am pakistani citizen working in thailand how i get the visit visa for HK...
Asked by kashif from Pakistan
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:49
Do I need to show confirmed air ticket in order to apply for China visa?
Asked by qurban from UAE
| May. 04, 2012 02:26
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
I want to visit my friend in Beijing. how can i apply for visa?
Asked by lulu jacinto from kuwait
| Apr. 22, 2015 04:22
What Visa for China?
Asked by usman from UAE
| Jul. 16, 2014 03:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)