Asked by nell from Uganda | Dec. 15, 2015 05:50
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Can I get a year Tourist Visa

Hi there, I am leaving the Uk to go travelling for 6 months in January. I will be in India for 2 months and intend to travel around china and surrounding areas for the remaining 4 months.
I have been told that i cannot get a 1 year L type with multiple entries as a tourist, can i get 6 months with multiple entry, or do i have to get 3-6 months double entry?

Thanks alot

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Brazil | Dec. 15, 2015 20:32
Dear Nell, when will you enter PRC? How many times do you need to enter? And how long will you stay for each entry? Because if it is the first time for you to apply, I'm afraid it's not that easy to apply for multiple entries. You can tell me your rough travel plan so that I can provide you a most suitable option.
Related Questions:
Canadian (passport) living in USA with a green card, can I get a 10 year to...
Asked by CL from USA
| Jan. 18, 2017 21:38
I am from India. Can I get a tourist visa for one year or six months?
Asked by USHA from India
| Mar. 05, 2015 03:52
If I have a US passport. Can I get the multi-entry 10 year tourist visa in ...
Asked by Rosa from USA
| Apr. 28, 2016 21:09
im a colombian citizens. im tourist in Malaysia can i get the 1 year busine...
Asked by dav from Colombia
| Jun. 26, 2017 21:54
How can I get the tourist visa.
Asked by Mr.Lesley Young from China
| Jul. 12, 2009 21:36
How can I get the tourist visa ?
Asked by Shima
| Oct. 25, 2012 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)