Asked by hanna from South Africa | Dec. 13, 2015 06:41
About:China Work Visa

going to China to teach can my fiance get a visa too

Hi. I just got a contract to teach in PRC and I have a fiance...I'll Be going in on z type and then the school will apply for work permit...when I get my work permit is it easier for my fiance to come over to PRC and find work? For example in America if one family member is eligible for the work permit it allows for the family member to join

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Thailand | Dec. 13, 2015 21:23
Hanna, your fiance needs to find a PRC company to employ him first and then the company can get the work permit and invitation letter from duly authorized unit for him. In this way, he can apply for Z type and go to work in PRC.
As for the example you mentioned above, different countries have different requirements and policies. In PRC, as for your situation, if you two have get married, your fiance can apply for S type to PRC. But you two haven’t got married, it’s almost impossible for him to join you as a family member.
What's more, even if he can get S type, he cannot work in PRC with it.
Related Questions:
j am going to teach in China can my niece apply for a study visa
Asked by anelka from SA
| Apr. 01, 2018 21:56
S1 visa for engaged couple
Asked by Leon from Serbia
| Feb. 08, 2017 19:38
going to china on a work contract
Asked by Len Kotze from South Africa
| May. 14, 2017 21:35
hi, just want to ask regarding the visa. me and my fiance are planning ...
Asked by Ms.ann polintan from philippines
| Nov. 05, 2009 01:22
Hi can l get a z visa to teach English in china
Asked by Heauty from Zimbabwe
| Jun. 20, 2018 20:48
hi Do you have any idea how to get a police clearance in HUABEI ANHUI PROV...
Asked by Ms.Annalou from Philippines
| May. 15, 2009 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)