Asked by Priscilla from Ghana | Dec. 12, 2015 04:24
About:Embassy of Ghana in China

I have overstayed for six months

I had six months two entries but I thought I have to stay here six months and now I have overstayed for three months later realized I have overstayed I went to the local police station to report my case to them and pay the fine but they don't want to help me go back home and now am really stranded I don't even have any place to live please what should I do

Answers (1)
Answered by Lina from Canada | Dec. 14, 2015 01:34
Dear, did you pay the fines? If yes, the local police station should have issued you an exit pass so that you can leave. If they didn't give this to you, you can go to the Ghana embassy in Beijing to seek for help.
Related Questions:
Chinese partner, marriage
Asked by Ally from Uk
| Apr. 29, 2016 01:34
Hi, I overstayed my F visa by 2 days. and they cancelled my current visa w...
Asked by Mr.Steve from USA
| Dec. 26, 2010 02:57
I have overstayed my visa in beijing by almost 3 months, I am married to a ...
Asked by OS! from United States
| Jul. 22, 2011 19:51
hi, im Yael I have overstayed in macau at 6 months, what will the proble...
Asked by Mr.yael from philippines
| Mar. 24, 2011 05:02
No funds to pay the fine and air ticket.
Asked by Victor from Nigeria
| Mar. 22, 2018 22:18
I want work as an Indian piping master in China. Can you please guide me
Asked by Louis Lilly from India
| May. 14, 2018 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)