Asked by Moon from Netherlands | Dec. 11, 2015 04:45
About:China Visa

Mainland China, Macau and Hongkong visa for Vietnamese passport living in Netherlands

Hello everyone,

I am living in Netherlands for 5 years with Dutch ID, but I am still holding Vietnamese passport. I would like to travel to Hongkong, Macau and mainland. which embassy should i contact and which document should i prepare? Thank you very much for your time.
have a nice day,

Answers (1)
Answered by Christina from Singapore | Dec. 13, 2015 19:00
Dear, entry permits for PRC, Macau and HK are different, so you need to prepare three applications. If you come for tourism purpose, you need to apply for tourist L type to PRC, and a visit entry permit to Macau and HK respectively. The basic documents including the application form attached with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your passport and copy of its data page, your legal residence permit in Netherlands. Other required documents are a little bit different.
For PRC: round trip air tickets and accommodation reservation.
For Macau: document of financial status, document of transportation to Macau and accommodation arrangement such as round-trip air ticket and hotel reservation receipts, proof of purpose of visit.
For HK: proof of financial support, flight itinerary, and travel plan to HK
Afterwards, submit your application to the embassy of PRC in Netherlands and wait for the result.
Related Questions:
Visiting Suzhou for business
Asked by Silvia from Netherlands
| Aug. 08, 2018 00:51
I am a UK citizen living in the Netherlands. Where can I apply for a Chines...
Asked by Lewis from Netherlands
| Feb. 10, 2015 03:34
Which documents I have to provide for visa to Hongkong?
Asked by Miroslav
| Jun. 08, 2013 03:15
As an American living in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, how do can I acquir...
Asked by Tom from United States
| Aug. 18, 2011 01:55
Can I get a VOA at Shekou ferry port if I take the direct ferry from HK air...
Asked by Anita from Netherlands
| Jun. 16, 2017 03:35
China visa when visiting Hong Kong
Asked by Wilma Kroese from USA
| Mar. 27, 2015 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)