Asked by Nikki from South Africa | Dec. 07, 2015 09:12
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Applying for a 3 month L-type visa

Hi there,

I am applying for a 3 month L-type. Does this allow me to stay for a full 3 months or does it only entitle me to stay for 30 days over a period of 3 months?

I was told they don't issue entry permits for a stay of longer than 30 days on L-type entry permits. So therefore 3 month multiple entry, max stay 30 days on each visit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Blair from Italy | Dec. 07, 2015 20:24
Dear, no, this doesn’t allow you to stay for a full 3 months, and it just allows you to stay for 30 days each time after your entry over a period of 3 months.
The "3 months" means the validity of the L type. The “30 days” is the duration of each stay, which refers to the maximum number of days you are permitted to stay in PRC after each entry.
Related Questions:
Multi-entry 12 month visa Tourist Visa
Asked by Tia from Australia
| Apr. 15, 2016 04:03
Visa charges for UK citizens
Asked by chris ball from United Kingdom
| Dec. 29, 2016 20:35
How many times can I renew my tourist visa (L)?
Asked by James from United States
| Sep. 07, 2015 04:35
Criminal records for Australian citizens wanting a visa to China
Asked by Eliabeth from Australia
| Jul. 14, 2011 04:00
How many month statement is needed for applying visa by sponsor?
Asked by Thapa punam from Hong kong
| Feb. 29, 2016 02:23
HI, In the application for a tourist 3 or 6 month visa it requests a date ...
Asked by Mr.Stewart from Turkey
| Jan. 10, 2011 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)