Asked by Constantin from Germany | Dec. 04, 2015 07:52
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Do I need a new Visa if I change Universities?

At the moment I have a X1 which is valid for one year. I got it because i planed to study in Zhuhai for two semesters. Now I decided to go to Beijing for the second semester. The Beijing University already accepted my application.

Can i just use my original X1 for the second semester eventhough I change the city and the University? If I have to apply for a new one, can I do that from within mainland?
Thank you in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by England from United Kingdom | Dec. 05, 2015 01:20
I am afraid that you might be able to apply for a new X1 and resident permit in Beijing without leaving. But it's the local entry and exit management bureau who has the final say. You can consult with Beijing University on this issue. They should know about this.
Related Questions:
do i need a visa in transit to change planes 4hr stopoverin china then...
Asked by kevin Eager from New Zealand
| Feb. 28, 2013 23:50
I fly from UK to New Zealand with a 7 hour stop in Shanghai for change of p...
Asked by Luke from United Kingdom
| Apr. 26, 2018 20:59
transfer visa(USA sitizen)
Asked by kat from USA
| Nov. 28, 2012 00:34
how to submit name change document
Asked by Rulin from USA
| Aug. 24, 2015 22:57
Hi! If I need to change my student visa into a working visa, can I do that...
Asked by Mr.Dasha from Belarus
| Nov. 14, 2010 20:37
Changing from spouse visa to working z
Asked by Laura from New Zealand
| Nov. 28, 2017 19:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)