Asked by Diana from South Africa | Dec. 03, 2015 05:02
About:Chinese Embassy in Zimbabwe

I am a Zimbabwean living in South Africa with a valid work permit and i want to travel to China.

I want to teach English as a foreign language however I am still working on my degree but I can get TEFL certificate. Will I be allowed to work there? And is it true that I need to have a certain amount of money in my bank account when I apply to show that I am able to take care of myself while there? How much is this?

Answers (1)
Answered by William from Switzerland | Dec. 03, 2015 19:53
Dear, in fact, the degree and work experience are required if you want to work in PRC. Currently, I'm afraid you are not allowed to work there.
A certain amount of money in your bank account is usually required when you apply for tourist type. It is usually at least enough to cover your expense in PRC and support you to return to your country.
Related Questions:
I am A Zimbabwean .Living in working in south africa on my hubands work pe...
Asked by Mrs.Bhebhe from South Africa
| Sep. 21, 2009 20:43
Hello I am a Zimbabwean living in south Africa. I want to visit Shenzhen. C...
Asked by Lola from South africa
| Nov. 28, 2015 20:26
to buy clothes from a wholesale in China, what are things needed for me to ...
Asked by Diona from South Africa
| Mar. 12, 2015 03:01
do i need a visa for a week stay? patrick in zimbabwe.
Asked by patrick from zimbabwe
| Apr. 17, 2015 02:29
Do I need a visa, and how much is it and whats the validity?
Asked by Siolam from South Africa
| Mar. 23, 2012 01:56
from south africa to china
Asked by jerita makiwa from south africa
| Nov. 22, 2015 00:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)