Asked by Abdul from Pakistan | Nov. 29, 2015 20:33
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Physical examination

Is it possible for foreigner to apply for PhD program here in China, having S1 type? other thing is that as a rule, It is not possible to change the visa type here in china. One has to travel back to change the entry permit status.
I am planning to apply for my PhD program here in PRC, while indicating my back home address, in order to receive my documents there (Pakistan) and apply for X1 status. Everything would be done on line.
After my on line submission, I need to present my hard copies later on.
As you know for application, I must present my physical examination. I know how to get physical examination at my home town, but no idea where to get such physical examination in Beijing. Furthermore I am not sure, if physical examination issued by Chinese hospital will be eligible or not?
Please guide me how to deal this situation

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver from New Zealand | Dec. 01, 2015 03:08
Abdul, are you planning to apply for the X1 type from your country? I personally think you can try to convert your S1 into an X1 first in PRC. If you can do it successfully, then you don't need to go back to your country. If not, you need to go back and apply. In the latter case, you should get a medical report from a designated hospital in your country. I'm not sure whether the medical report from Beijing is acceptable though I think it's ok. You had better confirm this with the embassy.
Related Questions:
what is Foreigner Physical Examination Form?
Asked by kamdem from Cameroon
| Nov. 26, 2013 03:13
Does that need to be completed and brought to the embassy when one goes to ...
Asked by ginger
| Jun. 29, 2014 04:17
Is it necesary to have my physical examination in manila?
Asked by beverly from philiphine
| Jan. 20, 2012 22:02
What are the accredited hospitals for physical examination?
Asked by Chay from Philippines
| Feb. 15, 2012 21:27
Are they particular hospitals for the Physical examination for foreigners i...
Asked by dedd89 from Ghana
| Jul. 25, 2013 03:33
Is a physical examination needed for visa type F ?
Asked by Heidi Sarwat from Egypt
| Jan. 20, 2015 02:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)