Asked by Kelvin from Singapore | Nov. 25, 2015 06:14
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Type of visa and is it all for single entry?

Which type of PRC entry permit will I need for the following itinerary: 

DAY 1 arrive in Hong Kong and transfer to Macau from HKIA
DAY 2 depart from Macau to HK
DAY 7 Depart Hong Kong to Beijing by train
DAY 14 Depart Beijing 

Vietnam passport holder staying in Singapore

Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike from Canada | Nov. 26, 2015 19:11
Hello, you should apply for visit entry permit with double entries to HK, an entry permit for travel purpose to Macau and a tourist L type to PRC. The three entry permits share some basic documents including the filled-out application form, recently-taken color photo, your passport and its photocopy as well as your valid residence in Singapore. Other relevant documents are a little bit different:
For HK: proof of your financial support such as salary bill, bank savings account or tax receipt, flight itinerary, and travel plan
For Macau: document of financial status, return tickets and hotel reservation receipts, proof of purpose of visit,
For PRC: hotel booking records and round trip air ticket
Related Questions:
We are travelling into Hong Kong for two days and then on to Shanghai for a...
Asked by Anne from Australia
| Nov. 03, 2015 01:25
How to stay in Beijing Airport without getting a visa?
Asked by Miles from Germany
| Sep. 19, 2014 01:50
From a 90 days business visa to a Work Z
Asked by Joseph from Canada/China
| Sep. 17, 2014 01:50
Single entry Visa vs. Double entry
| Mar. 07, 2014 01:31
Norwegian passport and Korean F-3 and D-9 visa visiting China from South Ko...
Asked by Ove from Republic of Korea
| Jan. 27, 2015 01:05
Hello! I have Japanese passport and would like to apply a visa for multi-en...
Asked by Alex from Japan
| Jul. 16, 2015 22:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)