Asked by Louise from Ireland | Nov. 24, 2015 23:59
About:China Embassy in Australia

Traveling to China and Hong Kong

Hi I am going to Beijing for 10 days then travelling to Hong kong, is there a visa that does both or do I need a seperate one for Hong Kong? Also in the tourist L type it asks for information about the inviter to PRC. What would you enter in that box if you are just going travelling? Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Debbie from Denmark | Nov. 25, 2015 03:44
Hi Louise! Do you hold an Irish passport? If yes, you don't need the entry permit for Hong Kong under the condition that your stay is not beyond 90 days there. So you only need one entry permit for mainland PRC.

If nobody invites you and you just visit mainland for leisure purpose, you can just enter "None" in the box.
Related Questions:
Is a Visa required for a Canadian traveling to Hong Kong?
Asked by David from Canada
| Aug. 20, 2013 02:46
Would I be able to go to Guangzhou just for one day?
Asked by Leigh from South Africa
| Apr. 05, 2015 22:07
Can I apply for Shenzhen 5-day visa on arrival with the Kazakhstan passport...
Asked by Yelena Nowak from USA
| Nov. 15, 2017 20:43
how i go to madame tussaud from nathan road,.tsim sha tsui on MTR
Asked by yuliana from indonesi
| Jun. 22, 2015 20:41
Traveling to Butterfly Hotel on Hollywood from Hong Kong Airport.
Asked by KL Chua from Malaysia
| Jan. 19, 2016 03:22
the traveling time from Hong kong to Zhuhai by Ferry?
Asked by Franky Tse from Hong Kong SAR
| Apr. 23, 2016 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)