Asked by lideinchina from Saudi Arabia | Nov. 23, 2015 09:38
About:China Visa

China tourist visa from Korea

Hello, i would like to ask about the tourist L type from Korea for Saudi Arabia citizen, How can i apply for it and what should i need to prepare, thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from United Kingdom | Nov. 23, 2015 20:03
Dear, you should prepare the required documents first and then submit them to CVASC to apply for L type. The documents you should prepare contain the application form and your recently taken bareheaded photo, your passport and its photocopy, proof of your legal stay in Korea such as alien registration card with at least six months of remaining validity, work permit or valid entry permit of Korea, as well as your hotel booking records and round trip air tickets for the upcoming trip.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen traveling to Korea for business and want to visit ...
Asked by Marina Lytle from US
| Oct. 14, 2016 21:35
Tourist Visa to China through the China Embassy in Seoul as a US tourist?
Asked by Lynn from USA
| Jan. 28, 2013 02:37
What are the qualifications for a 2-year tourist visa to China?
Asked by David from USA
| Nov. 14, 2011 01:12
I'm from Russia and now I'm in China as tourist. Can I get korean tourist v...
Asked by Lu from Russia
| Jan. 04, 2017 00:39
Can I get a Chinese tourist visa in South Korea if I'm not working/studying...
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Aug. 19, 2013 04:37
What are the fees of tourist visa to Hong Kong for Uzbekistan resident, liv...
Asked by Rimms from Korea
| Dec. 01, 2011 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)