Asked by BC from Ireland | Nov. 22, 2015 05:02
About:China Embasy in Ireland

Uk passport holder living in Ireland

Can I apply for a Chinese visa if I live in Ireland but hold a UK passport. Do I need to attend the embassy in person or can I apply by post. Also I am flying into China but leaving via bus from Nanning to Hanoi but can not get bus ticket until in Nanning. I do have all my hotels and other travel arrangements booked from Hanoi onwards so would copies of these be suitable?

Answers (1)
Answered by Matthew from Australia | Nov. 22, 2015 19:27
Hey, BC, yes, you can apply for it and the embassy of PRC in Ireland doesn’t accept the application by post, so you need to go in person or entrust others to do it for you. You may be required to provide the bill of room rent or houseowner's dues to prove that you are living in Ireland.

According to the requirements, it requires the return tickets booking order. But considering what you stated, if you have arranged all the hotels and other travel plan, it is possible that you don't have to submit a return ticket.
Related Questions:
what is the visa price
Asked by juliana from manchester
| Feb. 26, 2018 20:14
I am a British passport holder living in Northern Ireland can I apply for a...
Asked by Mr.Robinson from Northern Ireland
| Apr. 30, 2010 04:22
How to apply for a visa to visit China & Hong Kong if you have dual citizen...
Asked by Guest from Northern Ireland
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:23
Can an Irish passport holder living in N.Ireland send to London for a Chine...
Asked by j.mcgready from n.ireland
| May. 22, 2014 04:33
Irish passport holder living in uk visiting Peking for a week. What's the c...
Asked by Siobhan from England
| Apr. 11, 2016 22:15
I am a UK passport holder resident in Northern Ireland and am visiting Chin...
Asked by Mr.Duncan McLaughlan from Northern Ireland
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)