Asked by abhishek jain from India | Nov. 20, 2015 02:20
About:Visa Policy of China

shenzhen visa for 3 days. i am indian passport holder.

we are visiting hongkong in jan 2016, i am planning to go to shenzhen for 2night 3 days. we are 6 adults and two children (5 and 7 Yr old), my question is "should i get shenzhen VOA. if yes whats the fees per adult?
guide me the procedure and documents needed for the same

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelson from Netherlands | Nov. 20, 2015 23:57
Abhishek, you just need to submit your passports and passport photos at the border. If they agreet to issue, then you might wait around 15 minutes if there isn't a long queue. It costs around CNY 168 per person. Please note that only Chinese currency is accepted.

However, I still suggest you apply for Chinese tourist types from the CVASC center in India in advance. You can apply for the Shenzhen five-day VOA but it doesn't mean that the officers will issue them to you for sure.
Related Questions:
Indian Passport Holder Visa on Arrival Shenzhen
Asked by ARVIND from INDIA
| Oct. 11, 2015 02:46
I am an Indian passport holder, can I get on arrival visa for Shenzhen for ...
Asked by DEEPAK from INDIA
| Apr. 05, 2016 04:39
I am an Indian passport holder. I wish to stay in Shenzhen for 3 days in No...
Asked by Ms.Ann Martha from Mumbai
| Oct. 30, 2010 03:24
Hi! I am an Indian passport holder traveling with family to Hong Kong. I p...
Asked by Ms.Fernandes from India
| Oct. 16, 2010 04:56
VOA for Thailand passport holder
Asked by Aeknarong from Thailand
| Oct. 16, 2017 21:23
I am Indian passport holder shall i get Macau VISA on arrival for 5 days
Asked by Vaibhav Rane from India
| Jun. 14, 2015 22:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)