Asked by Artur from Poland | Nov. 17, 2015 02:12
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

L visa into X2

I will study in China in summer semester at PKU, but I want to come earlier and travel a bit. Im supposed to get tourist L type in that case, but this one is only for 30 days and I want to travel more...
Is it possible to get a longer tourist L type from the very beginning?
My plan is to come to PRC on Jan 16, and the earliest possible date to change turist L type to student permit at PKU is Feb 22...

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from Australia | Nov. 18, 2015 02:14
Hi Artur, you can apply for the L type first. The officer will determine your allowed stay duration based on the documents you submit and your detailed information. It's possible to get a tourist L type with longer stay duration from the very beginning. For you, you may be given a 45-day stay duration on the L type.

What I worry about is that if you apply for the L type, you will be required to submit round-trip tickets, but I don't think you will buy a return ticket so early, right? But it seems you have to buy this.
Related Questions:
Hi, l wanna learn about x2 visa type can possible or not possible to extend...
Asked by Mehmet from Turkey
| May. 18, 2016 20:31
Where can I apply for a x2 Visa as a South African (updated information ple...
Asked by Chase from South Africa
| Sep. 16, 2018 18:16
Visa X2 student
Asked by Riandy from Indonesia
| Nov. 13, 2013 01:53
German applying in a third coutry
Asked by lukaluka from Germany
| Jan. 25, 2018 03:58
I already got my travel Visa to China.
Asked by Wang from USA
| Apr. 11, 2017 20:18
fees for visas
Asked by Antonnii from Australia
| May. 02, 2015 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)