Asked by Gaurav from Japan | Nov. 10, 2015 19:56
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Tourist visa for China for Indian passport from Japan

Hello, I have Indian passport and living in Tokyo on residence card with validity of 5 years. I want to apply for single entry tourist L type for PRC for 7 days, should I go to Chinese embassy in Tokyo. please share with me list of documensts required.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave from Singapore | Nov. 10, 2015 21:47
Hello, Gaurav, you can apply for it at the embassy of PRC in Tokyo if you live in its consular distrcit. You need to provide the required materials including the application form, recent bareheaded color photo, your passport and its photocopy, as well as the residence card and its photocopy, round trip air tickets, hotel reservations and your itinerary.
Related Questions:
I live in Tokyo Indian passport want to go china (tourist visa) what is req...
Asked by SHAH KIRAN from Japan
| Jul. 04, 2016 21:50
I have Indian passport but live in Japan. Can I transfer from Hongqiao to P...
Asked by Sandeep Sachdeva from India
| Jul. 03, 2015 03:20
i want to visa for japan tourist for 6 months. i m Indian i want to go jap...
Asked by Mr.vijjay kumar sharma from India
| Sep. 11, 2009 04:51
Are we eligible for 24-hour transit visa? If yes, which area can be accesse...
Asked by Abhishek from Japan
| Mar. 24, 2015 20:30
do people with Indian passport need tourist visa for traveling as a tourist...
Asked by riki from india
| Jan. 10, 2012 03:19
How can Indian, Bangladesh and Pakistan passport holders get a China touris...
Asked by Don from USA
| Oct. 22, 2017 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)