Asked by Karan from India | Nov. 10, 2015 13:44
About:Chinese Consulates in India

Business visa for mainland china

I have mailand double entry business M type with stay of 30 days in each entry, same is going to expire in few days, I'm going back to India and I want to again apply for business M type for 90 days
Will there be any problem if I apply it immediately when I return to India?
N what are chances for 90 days with multiple entry permit?
I applied my previous entry permit through agent n he gave me 30 days double entry one

Answers (1)
Answered by Celia from Brazil | Nov. 11, 2015 03:08
Karan, I don't think there will will problems if you immediately submit the application after you return to your country.
As you got a double-entry type last time, you do have a chance to get a 90-day entry permit with multiple entries.
Related Questions:
what are the documents required to get a business visa for mainland china?
Asked by Swatantra Thapa from Nepal
| Aug. 07, 2011 04:29
Can I get my business M type issued on arrival in of the airport in mainlan...
Asked by Joseph from New Zealand
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:32
i want to travel to mainland china for business from uk. i am a uk citzen i...
Asked by dony from uk
| Sep. 27, 2011 23:06
I am planning a business travel to both Hongkong and mainland China. Do I a...
Asked by Mr.Mittal from India
| Sep. 21, 2010 03:01
With Myanmar passport having 1 year multiple business visa for mainland Chi...
Asked by Kyaw Kyaw Thein from Myanmar
| Mar. 14, 2013 01:50
I am an irish Citizen living in Italy, do I need a visa to visit China Main...
Asked by Patrick Gill from European Union
| Jul. 06, 2011 22:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)